2014年6月13日 星期五

I am a woman and I love woman 我是一個愛女人的女人

I really do not like people think of me as a boy, or that I should do everything like a man. You guys blind? Can you see I am a woman?
Especially when they know I am a lesbian, then they always treat me like a boy.
This kind of attitude always let me feel suck.
What they do as if kept saying that the world only recognize a men fall in love with a women, even you are a homophobic, when you fell in love a woman, man role is your only way, why?

Let me tell you, what is homophobic? It means a man fall in love with a man, a woman fall in love with a woman, no matter physically or psychologically.

Some people may say, it is obviously I want to be a man because I always dress like a boy.
Well...in a civilized society, which law stipulate that men's and women's dress?
Come on... do not always live in the stone age, and please do not use their appearance to judge a man or woman.

I like to dress handsome, just because I like it, but this is only my appearance.
Just because I like to dress handsome, so I can not be flighty? so I can not act like a woman? so I can not be quiet or gentle?

Tell me, why I can not do both?


我實在不喜歡有人把我當成男生,或說我應該如何做才像個男人,妳們瞎了嗎?看不出來我是女人嗎?
尤其是當他們知道我是同性戀後,都很習慣把我當成男生。
這種感覺真的很差,好像不停地在說,這個世界只有男人才能喜歡女人,即使是同性戀,也是以男人喜歡女人的心態在喜歡,為什麼? 同性戀的定義就應該是男人喜歡男人,女人喜歡女人才對,無論是生理上或心理上。
或許有人會說,我的穿著打扮明明就很男生,明顯就是想做男的。
請問,在文明社會的政府條文,有規定男人、女人必須要怎麼穿嗎?拜託不要一直活在石牆時代,請不要再以外表穿著去判斷一個人的性別了。
我喜歡打扮得帥帥的,只是因為我喜歡,但這只是我的外表,因為我喜歡打扮的帥,所以我就不應該撒嬌?不可以有柔性的舉止?不可以安靜或溫柔?
告訴我,為什麼我不可以兩者兼具?

沒有留言:

張貼留言